Friday, August 05, 2005

Why would anyone give me a blog?

I argue with myself enough already, but then as Socrates said an "unexamined life is not worth living." But then what about constant self critism can be considered "living." But then, thats enough buts. I stumbled into this wanting to post on a site that only allowed other bloggers. I am somewhat daunted and felt challenged by the idea of having a place to be instantly published. Somewhat humbled and comforted by the fact that I will surely be lost in the crowd. But in case I have anything important to say, I suppose I have now some place in the world to say it.

2 Comments:

Blogger David Schantz said...

I stopped by to ask you to come over and let us know what you are paying for gas.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

8/11/2005 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Blogging is great catharsis. Enjoy, and welcome to the blogosphere.

8/22/2005 06:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home