Monday, August 15, 2005

Duty is rarely pleasant

While, we often celebrate those great people that are able to write their histories over the world's history, there is also a collection of good people that have history written over them. In my own state I recall the stories of friendship between the Creek Red Stick leader, Red Eagle and the militiaman Sam Dale. And now in Isreal Major General Dan Harel expresses his admiration of settlers that he will nevertheless remove. BTW I think disengagement is a mistake, but good soldiering is to be admired.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArtDisengagement.jhtml?itemNo=612891&contrassID=23&subContrassID=4&sbSubContrassID=0

3 Comments:

Blogger David Schantz said...

Good article and points. The General is to be admired. I hope he can carry out his asignment without too much trouble.

God Bless America, God Save The republic

8/16/2005 02:35:00 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

I just stopped by to let you know Gas Prices In Your Area has been updated. I hope you will stop by.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

8/17/2005 07:43:00 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

I wanted to let you know my Question Of The Week has been posted. I hope you will stop by to answer it.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

8/21/2005 01:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home