Wednesday, March 22, 2006

GRIPE

Thursday, March 22, 2006 7pm Jim & Nicks in Inverness

Abdul Rahman will die unless Afghans prefer to call him crazy. Do muslims here have any different view? How much do you trust their claims of moderation? Is death or enslavement by slow degree any more acceptable than open conflict?

If you have questions to add or would like to venture answers, Please join pilgrim and I Thursday, March 22, 2006 7pm Jim & Nicks in Inverness.

BTW, For some reason my visits to NoDhimmitude recently result in IE crashing. In any event, check out Dag's Islamophobia post, if you can.

Update

Pilgrim was unable to attend, but I might have had some success tonight. A fellow pork eater said the dreaded "ROP" to me. And I corrected him with the eloquence that Killian's Red doth confer, no really I was amiable, and quite convincing. I expect to see the new inintiate to islamphobia next thursday.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dag said...

Hey, I'm happy you're getting there. I don't know if I still have a problem with my blog. I'll look into it asap.

Stay in touch.

Regards, Dag.

3/24/2006 04:15:00 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

IE also gave me a problem at Dag's site.

3/24/2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Just now, I heard a good discussion of the ramifications of shari'ah law on FNC's Heartland. The truth came close to being baldly laid bare! Of course, no solution as to Islam was proposed.

3/25/2006 07:58:00 PM  
Blogger maccusgermanis said...

I wished I'd seen it, but I refuse to pay for the lies on cable. Especially when I can find so many lies on the internet for free.

3/25/2006 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Hey Macc...thought I'd jes' pop over to check you out, sugar...and , why, despite your dislike of my speech, I like your writin', youse smart, and up on current events---stop back by to see me onc't in ahwile.

Truly, I'm with ya' on these ideas on yore blog.

3/30/2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger maccusgermanis said...

Auty Belle,

You seem to forget that I am from the south. When people start talking about how smart I am, I check my wallet.

But, thanks

3/30/2006 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Maccus Germanis,
I have satellite TV. I'm always griping about the cost, but I can keep a better eye on the enemy.

4/02/2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger 鐵火卷John said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/21/2010 12:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home