Thursday, January 31, 2008

I want to be committed.

Why can't the anti-jihad understand how difficult it is, for those that do choose what they believe, to choose to believe that the jihad exists? I do not choose to believe that the islam is the codification of a murderous pedophile’s opportunism. I am, rather, convinced, by koran, hadith, and sira. If, I am wrong, and the munafiq are able to write a new koran, then I will be glad to be denounced as another crazy, whose apocalyptic vision did never come true. To my future commitment to an insane asylum, I am now thus committed. Come by Newk's on 280 in Cahaba Heights at seven this evening, and I'll give all the evidence I can to whichever of my insanity and/or islam's jihadism you wish to believe.

Yep. Changing venues again. Hardly conducive to the goal, but there I, in quiet sympathy with the bloggers of CovenantZone, NoDhimmitude, and the blue revolution, will, God willing and the creek don't rise, be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

I can't find any blue scarf meetings in my area.

2/11/2008 11:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home