Thursday, August 09, 2007

Gathering Storm Radio

Unceremoniously lifted from AlwayOnWatch is the following information concerning the broadcast that I recommended. They have had some really good interviews of late. The broadcast is live at 2pm Central but I've only been able to listten after the show was archived.

Listen to The Gathering Storm Radio Show, which WC and AlwaysOnWatch cohost. The show broadcasts live every Friday for one hour at noon, Pacific Time.

The call-in number is (646) 915-9870.

Callers welcome!

Friday, August 10: Two interviewees scheduled this week:
(1) Christine of the Center for Vigilant Freedom
(2) Vito Vaccaro

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. I will unceremoniously lift it from you and post it on my blog.

8/09/2007 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger Steve Harkonnen said...

Color me there, I might call in.

8/10/2007 08:12:00 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Maccus Germanis,
You can lift anything you want from my blog.

I'm gratified that you like the radio show. WC and I try to make the show informative and timely.

Thanks for spreading the word about the radio show!

8/13/2007 05:25:00 PM  
Blogger maccusgermanis said...

Thanks AOW, I encouraged the handful of people that are attending our Thurs. Infidel Dawa to listen. They requested links.

8/13/2007 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger 鐵火卷John said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/21/2010 12:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home