Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ghosting my own blog.

Believe it or not, I am still here. And anyone similarly concerned about islam, or perhaps my unforgiving attitude toward said rel..... death cult, can find me the bar at Jim 'n' Nicks at Inverness 7pm every Thurs. If anyone that happens by here -because I doubt I have much readership, having posted so infrequently- do take note that Dag, Charles Henry and others to be found commenting at NoDhimmitude (link is on the sidebar) -I should be kicked off blogger for such laziness- have already begun meeting the problem of the mis-education of their fellow citizens more personally and more directly.

I am going to a rally myself this weekend, but it is unrelated to the pedophile's lies. I will be in Orlando for the Fair Tax rally.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Dang, honey--shur wish't I'd read that sooner--beingn as Aunty B ois a cracker lady in Orlando...worse, I done been in B'ham in last ten days...

Whar's this inverness? Mayhap next time Porak Rind bidness brings me to B'ham I'll stay till Thrusday.

Gotta scary letter from a German bidnessman over on mah BACK porch--c'mon over to see what I mean.

7/30/2006 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger maccusgermanis said...

Are you familiar with US 280 in B'ham?

8/01/2006 08:18:00 PM  
Blogger Aunty Belle said...

no sir,--but I could git familiar.
I'm in B'ham about twice-three times a year.
What'd ya think of the fair tax rally?

We got a war on the back Porch--wouldn't mind ya' comin' over onc't in awhile to hep out.

8/04/2006 03:20:00 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

I should be kicked off blogger for such laziness

Nah! Sometimes it does seem as if we're preaching to the choir. It can be discouraging.

8/20/2006 04:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home