Thursday, March 22, 2007

Social Butterfly? Hardly.

I have been meeting other bloggers lately.

Namely at Gathering of Eagles I met; AlwaysOnWatch, Steve, Eavesdropper, City Troll, Monica, Baron Bodissey, and others to remain nameless for strict security reasons. -having nothing to do with a failing memory-

The discussion there in relation to initiatives of the 910group, and my presumed participation, led me to jump at the chance to meet the Rocket City Birmingham Bloggers.

I had hoped to politely hijack their meeting and find someone more suitable for 910Group's purposes. When I learned that 762justice, already a member of 910Group, had also been at GOE and then later Degree of Madness showed up with a "I will never submit" t-shirt that had been thoughtfully translated into Arabic, I realized there wasn't much need of my planned piracy. Nevertheless, by now both of my readers know that I'm hard headed, so I informed attendees of 910Group's warnings about a renewed effort of CAIR to re-educate Americans with a fresh white wash of troublesome islamic texts and traditions. And while I was speaking of CAIR I made sure to tell them of Ahmed Bedier's odd invitation toward Pim's Ghost.

Also in attendance was the gracious host that did invite us all Alabama Improper, her spouse, and the aptly named Flash Point that was quite upset about the 62% pay raise of Alabama legislators.

I will again be at Jim n' Nicks at Inverness, in sympathy with the la Révolution bleue of France and Convenanters of Canada. If anyone would like to discuss my very low opinion of the death cult that is islam, then look for the fan of "mohamed comics" at the bar at 7pm.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our meeting was very beneficial indeed. It was good to have so many good minds at the meeting over at Christine's house.

A follow-up email is coming soon about the planned blogger's gathering in Crystal City VA on May 25th/26th. Please forward this email to any bloggers that you may know of. I will need a head count of attendees, so if you DO forward my email on, please tell them to respond directly to me.

3/28/2007 03:17:00 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

It would be hard not to be upset about a 62% pay increase for any legislator.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

4/02/2007 01:56:00 AM  
Blogger mad_cow said...

I hope you can make it to the April meetup on the 18th at Habanero's in Gardendale Here's the info:
http://degreeofmadness.typepad.com/degree_of_madness/2007/04/alabama_blogger.html

Have you signed up with the Alabama Bloggers Google Group? If not email C.A. Marks at cmarks1990 at gmail dot com for an invite and sign up! All future meetup info will be posted there.

BTW, how often do you have your death cult discussions at Jim n' Nicks?

Julie

4/10/2007 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger maccusgermanis said...

I was there, at the bar, this evening. I had a big plate of collards and fries with liberal amounts of habanero sauce. Not really much of an event, but I am there, armed with my very low opinion of islam, every Thurs.at 7pm. Come on by. Also check out CovenantZone.blogspot They meet in Vancouver every thurs. -not that I expect that you get to Vancouver much- There is always some interesting reading from Dag CharlesHenry and Truepeers to be found there.

I did get an invite that I havn't yet responded to. I'll show up at Habenero's, and thanks for organizing such.

4/12/2007 09:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a reminder, tomorrow night at Habenero's, I don't know if they have collards, but they probably do have habanero sauce.....Just a wild guess!

Hope to see you there.

4/17/2007 09:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home