He has suggested that readers provide their own answers and additional observed responses. Some of my answers, which are below since I can't remember my typekey pw, are are little flippant but then I'm no Robert Spencer.
1. He's taking verses out of context
Then put them back. I believe islam to be a violent death cult that will continue to challenge the enlighted ideals of civilizations all over the world. Have you any idea how much I would love to be proved wrong? Please. Context please.
2. He's an Islamophobe/racist/bigot
Prove my concerns are irrational.
Prove that you know what my race or background is.
3. He doesn't know Arabic, and you can't understand the Qur'an unless it's in Arabic
I rely on the same translations as most muslims of the world. If it is merely an issue of translation then defenders of islam should remedy this.
4. He's not an expert on Islam/he has no credentials
So who is now the authority of islam? Since you have no trouble ridiculing my lack of credentials perhaps you could take your happy self into Saudi Arabia and explain that they should allow freedom of conscience in their nation.
5. The Qur'an, the mind of Muhammad, and Islam in general are too complex and mysterious for infidels to understand
Are you admiting that you yourself are confused?
6. What about the Crusades (and other violent Christian actions of the past)?
Can you demonstrate that they are in keeping with central tenants of Christianity?
7. What about the violent verses in the Bible?
Limited. The harsh laws of the Old Testement were for the observation of Jews. Nowhere does the Old Testement call for the violent subjugation, conversion, or death of all unbeleivers. Christians observing the New Testement, which is itself pacifist, have subjected themselves to the laws of the Old Testement by volition. Can you provide a violent verse that can be understood to be calling for the death of a living non-Christian or non-Jew? Neither can the Christians and Jews, That is why Christians and Jews manage to act as though they have some "home training."
8. Those Muslims are not “real” Muslims
Where are your credentials to say this?
9. Only Muslims can address the tough topics
Ok......Any time now.....
10. He's lying
About what? What specifically do you consider a lie?
11. If you prove him wrong from Qur'an and Hadith, you just get ridiculed
How do you know?
12. He has been refuted hundreds of times, and thoroughly discredited
Well then why waste your precious time with arguing with me? Just keep repeating the mantra, "religion of peace."
13. Just give us time and we'll reform in the next 1400 years.
Times up. Refute my claims, Reform your religion, or Renounce Islam.